A quick note to let y’all know what we’ve been up to of late and a few dates we have coming up.
As well as embedding our new Snake No.4 Gerry on double bass, over the last few weeks we snakes have been busy beavering away in Gerry’s mancave working on our next album.
As you can see from the pics, we are recording straight to analogue/reel to reel for a bit of vintage (luddite?) warmth and so far it is sounding delicious. We’re taking our time to get it right and we ‘re looking forward to sharing it with you soon.
In the meantime, you’ll be able to hear the new material, along with old favourites at one of our upcoming live shows in the next couple of months.
- Friday 13th: The Fountain, Bridgwater.
- Saturday 14th: Pilton Party (Auditions), Pilton.
- Saturday 12th: Street Inn, Street.
- Saturday 19th: “Africa Somerset” Event, Stoke St Gregory
- Saturday 26th: The Barton Inn, Barton St David
- Saturday 2nd: The Griffin, Frome
- Saturday 9th: The Fountain, Bridgwater
There’ll be plenty more to be added to the list including some festivals, so keep an eye out for further dates…. there are exciting plans in the pipeline…