Amazing. Yesterday’s “From The Heart” music all-dayer at Hawthorns raised £1300 for Freddy’s Fight for Life – an incredible achievement!
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Upcoming Gigs – 2019 – so far…
- Saturday 12th: The Fountain Inn, Bridgwater
- Saturday 26th: Harrys Cider Wassail!, Long Sutton
- Saturday 9th: The Golden Lion, Worle, Weston-Super-Mare
- Friday 13th: The Fountain, Bridgwater.
- Saturday 14th: Pilton Party (Auditions), Pilton.
- Saturday 12th: Street Inn, Street.
- Friday 18th: The Ropemakers, Bridport
- Saturday 19th: “Africa Somerset” event, Stoke St Gregory.
- Saturday 26th: The Barton Inn, Barton St David
- Saturday 2nd: The Griffin, Frome
- Saturday 9th: The Fountain, Bridgwater
- Saturday 30th: Party by The Parrett, Kingsbury Episcopi
- Saturday 21st: Private Party
- Saturday 15th: The Riflemans’ Arms, Glastonbury
- Saturday 22nd: The Arrow, Yeovil – POSTPONED
Saturday 6th: The Wyndham Arms, Kingsbury Episcopi
Saturday 28th: Private Party
- Saturday 1st: “Scrumpy Claus” at URC, Glastonbury. (Xmas kickoff Triple header w/Bad Cowboys & John D Revelator)
- Saturday 8th: Street Inn, Street
- Friday 21st: The Ropemakers, Bridport
- Saturday 22nd: The Griffin, Frome
Saturday 14th: Wassail! The Lamb and Lion, Hambridge
Friday 7th: Kingsdown Wine Vaults, Bristol.
Saturday 22nd: Private Party (Wedding)
Saturday 27th: Private Party.
Saturday 3rd (evening): The Horse Pond Inn, Castle Cary
Saturday 17th: Summer BBQ, Frogmary Farm, South Petherton.
Saturday 1st: Welliestock, Wellington , Somerset.
Saturday 15th: Private Party
Sunday 31st July: Lowland Games, Nr Langport
Friday 4th: The Crown Inn, Pilton
Saturday 26th: Private Party
Sunday 27th: The Railway Inn Sunday Sessions (Afternoon), Meare Nr. Ashcott
Saturday/Sunday 9/10th: Chilli Fest, Upton Cheney, Nr Bristol.
Saturday 16th: Middlezoy Festival (details TBC)
Friday 13th: Private Party, Wellington
Saturday 4th: ‘From The Heart’ Charity All Dayer- Hawthorns, Glastonbury.
If you are interested in booking the band, please use our ‘Contact’ page from the top menu.
What people say…
“These guys can really bring the roof down and get you up and dancing, and with their cowpunk approach to music I simply love what they stand for and do for the local music scene. I ‘king love these guys and you really need to see them perform to understand how unique they are”
– Andrew Knutt, director and head of programming at CICCIC, Taunton.
"Somerset's premier Cowpunk band! The Wurzels meet The Waltons. Americana with Attitude. One of the most entertaining acts we have had this year back for another raucous night! Great energy, some clever covers and amusing original tunes in their own indefinable style, Americana, Somerset style, ye Ha!"
- Hawthorns, Glastonbury Hotel Bar and Restaurant.
- Weston-Snakey-Mare Saturday 9th February @The Golden Lion, Worle
- ICYMI: Harry’s Cider Wassail video!
- WASSAIL! WASSAIL! How do you like dem apples?
- New Year, New gigs! January – back to Bridgy and Wassailing for the best Cider in Britain (official)
- Saturday Night = New Year’s Eve Eve Eve! Snakes live in Glastonbury
Tagsadvent calendar africa album apples banjo Bath BBC BBC Somerset bluegrass Bocabar bridgwater bridport Bristol burrow hill charity chilli christmas CIC Cider cider apples cowpunk farmfest festival festivals Frogmary Farm frome frost fayre GFM gig gigs Glastonbury Glastonbury Calling Godney Gathering green green scythe fair Hambridge Harrys Cider harryscidercompany Hawthorns kingsbury episcopi Lamb and Lion live live music lowland games new year Open Mic open mic nights Outcider oxjam pics pictures Pilton priddy radio RIP river parrett ropemakers satinafield scrumpy scrumpy n western snakesnakesnake Somerset Steam stoke st gregory Taunton Tractors video vinyl wassail wassailing wedding welliestock wellington westcountry weston super mare
Previous gigs – 2016
Saturday 16th: Wassail! at The Lamb and Lion, Hambridge
Thursday 25th: Glastonbury FM session.
Saturday 27th: Glastonbury Calling! The Rifleman's Arms, Glastonbury.
Friday 4th: Hawthorns, Glastonbury.
Saturday 12th: The Lamb and Lion, Hambridge
Saturday 19th - The Wheatsheafs, Frome
Saturday 2nd: CIC CIC, Taunton.
Saturday 7th: The Rifleman's Arms, Glastonbury
Friday 21st: The Wheatsheaves, Frome
Saturday 4th: Private Function (Wedding)
Saturday 18th: CICCIC, Taunton - Cider & Music Mini Festival
Saturday 25th: Private Function (Party)
Friday 15th: Wonky Donk Festival, Nr Poole, Dorset.
Saturday 16th: Godney Gathering, Godney, Somerset
Saturday 30th: Farmfest, Bruton, Somerset.
Sunday 31st: Lowland Games, Muchelney
Saturday 6th: Private Function (Wedding)
Sunday 14th: Portway Classics & BBQ (Car Show) nr. Langport. TA10 0NQ.
Friday 19th: Hawthorns, Glastonbury
Sunday 28th: The Crown Inn, Pilton (inc. Vinyl DJ Set)
Friday 30th: The New Market, Weston Super Mare
Afternoon: 'We Shall Overcome' - King Arthur Glastonbury
Evening: The Lamb and Lion, Hambridge.
Saturday 29th: The Barton Inn, Barton St David (Halloween Special)
Saturday 26th (afternoon): Fringe Tent@ The Frost Fayre, Glastonbury
Saturday 3rd: Private Party
Wednesday 7th: The Green Dragon, Wellington, Somerset.
Saturday 10th: The Crown Inn, Pilton, Somerset.
Friday 16th: Hawthorns, Glastonbury.